These pages are
part of the Schuyler co., NY Genweb page. Not for commercial
Schuyler Co., NY
Genesee Street & Trolley, Montour Falls, NY, c. 1910
The view seems to be looking South.
The red brick building on the left (with columns) is part of the
original Town Clerk's Office built in 1854 & now used as a law office.
(It is at the corner of Genesee & Main Sts.)
The houses on the right are on land that once belonged to M. T. BRODRICK.
Back to Schuyler co., NY Photo Album